Monday, May 25, 2009

『记忆 々 Memory』

All this time I was wasting time to hope you would come around,

But what you do is only let me down,

Looking so innocent,

I might love you for my rest life if i didn't know,

I'm tired of being last to know,

Whatever you done,

Now you just avoid the problem,

Either from my question,

What you want to prepare?

Was he worth this?

Ya is your answer,

Am I not worth this?

Ya is your answer too,

Are you still not believe me again?

I have figured you out,

Don't wanna get hurt anymore,

You always say I'm sorry for nothing,

But now you also tell me you're sorry,

It's ain't gonna work,

I don't believe you like i did before,

Cause you're not sorry,

You make me falling for you Honey,

It's never will gone away,

Both of loves and hates,

You still my forever only love,

I will always put you in my heart,

In my brain,

To remind me,

You just past tense,

A word who just past away,

Now become,

My lonely memory...


Memory by Akito

No comments:

Post a Comment