Thursday, July 2, 2009

『流浪 々 Stray』



Do I need to fake whether I'm in a good or bad mood?

I will hold the sky myself even it's falling,

No need to nervous whether the weather is good or bad,

I will stray on the next second,

I want to go Tokyo watch the night,

I want to go Milan watch the fashion,

I want to go Greek feel the love,

I want to go Paris write letter and drink coffee,

Is it different to turn left or right?

Each unknown ways will show the future either,

What is surprising?

Who ever I fall in love to,

I will stray on the next second anyway,

I want to go Taiwan do what I want to,

I want to go Australia feel what I want to,

I want to go Beijing dream what I want to,

I just want to dive in my bath feel the softness of the soap,

Because I want to start a journey only myself,

A flies,

A feeling,

A journey,

Without you...

Stray by Akito

No comments:

Post a Comment